Nurturing curiosity and discovery
The toddler years are a time of exploration and growth, marked by milestones in language, motor skills, and social interaction. As toddlers navigate their world with curiosity, our educators channel this energy, developing the foundation for a lifetime of learning and discovery.
Foundation for future academic success
A structured curriculum model empowers children to learn at their natural pace in carefully curated environments.
A collaborative and creative approach to learning, that employs small group learning to foster early socialization.
Where toddlers learn and explore
Unlimited camera access
Key development milestones
By the end of our Toddler program, your child should be able to:
- Problem solve simple tasks in a variety of ways
- Label an emotion
- Use two or more words to make a request or ask a question
- Sustain a verbal interchange with another person
- Sustain a verbal exchange with another person
- Display gross-motor skills
- Watch and imitate body movements
- Learn to feed and dress themselves