The advantage your child deserves.
Montessori + High Scope® + Core Knowledge® in a magical, inspiring environment
Remember when life was all a big adventure?
When you were a child, you explored the world with wonder, tried new things – and genuinely had fun when you learned something for the first time.
At Childventures Early Learning Academy, we nurture that sense of adventure. Our environment makes education interesting and interactive, encouraging a sense of exploration and a positive attitude towards learning that will last for life.
5 reasons for choosing Childventures
- Our program curriculum
- Our qualified teachers
- Our world-class facilities
- Our nutrition program
- Our high level of care
Childventures Early Learning Academy – Montessori Preschool in York Region
At Childventures Early Learning Academy we partner with families in the development of children to their fullest potential. Our children are offered the highest quality childcare services and instill in young minds the importance of moral values, character formation and respect for others.
We provide a healthy and safe environment that meets children’s emotional, social, intellectual and physical needs. This helps them make the transition to grade 1 smoother and easier; and equipping them with a solid foundation for future learning.
Our Childcare centres are located in Burlington, Vaughan, Ancaster and Richmond Hill. We provide full day programs from infancy to to full day JK/SK at all of these centres, and proudly service the areas of Bolton, Concord, Kleinburg, Nashville, Thornhill, Oakville and Hamilton.
Our preschool curriculum – a fine blend of Montessori, High Scope and Core Knowledge helps children improve their reading, writing and math skill and stimulates their overall development. Also, fostering a love for humanity and an interest in the world around.
Our Childcare Centres
Fostering Overall Child Development Through:
- Reading, Writing & Math Skills
- Montessori, High Scope and Core Knowledge Curriculum
- Out Door Camps — Adventure, Learning & Fun
- Science Experiences
- Arts & Crafts
- Geographical Awareness
- Drama & Music
- Community Field Trips
- Group Activities
Facilities Available at all Our Childcare Centres
- Security — Biometric Hand/Fingerprint Scanners
- Ambiance — Warm, Safe & Comfortable Environment
- Campus — Designed to Stimulate Learning & Play
- Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds for Each Age Group
- Nutrition — Fresh, Balanced, Nutritious Meals -Adhere to Canada’s Daily Food Guide
- Specialty Rooms — Pursue Creative Interests like Music, Arts, and Drama etc
- Hygiene — Professional Cleaning Staff
- To Impart Early Learning in a Safe, Supportive and Stimulating Environment
- Instill Moral Values & Help in Character Formation
- Make Transition to Grade 1 Smoother & Easier
- To Provide Opportunities for Experimental Learning
- To Help Children Develop a Passion
- To Provide Children With Opportunities to Learn & Play Together
- To Help Children Develop Life Skills and Foster Self Confidence
- Encourage Children to Socialize and Develop Social Skills
- Develop a Sense of Discipline
- Encourage Critical Thinking and Independence