Childcare Centre in Vaughan
Our Vaughan Child Care Centre proudly serves the surrounding areas of Aurora, Markham, Newmarket and Keswick.
“Education demands, then, only this: the utilization of the inner powers of the child for his own instruction.” — Maria Montessori
It’s our mission at our Vaughan Early Learning Centre to offer children the highest quality childcare services that foster individual learning and character formation.
With a unique blend of Montessori, High scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs. Our early childhood education curriculum helps children improve their reading, writing and math skill and encourages curiosity and creativity in a childcare setting.
Our Vaughan child care centre lays utmost emphasis on instilling in young minds the importance of moral values and respects for others.
We help children grow to their fullest potential by providing a healthy and safe environment that meets children’s emotional, social, intellectual and physical needs.
Building 1, Unit 201
Vaughan, ON L6A 4N9
Childventures Vaughan: Our focus
At Childventures Vaughan, our focus is on creating a strong foundation of life skills for children as they prepare for Grade 1. By better preparing children for the curriculum of a Grade 1 classroom, it will make the crucial transition into grade school much easier.
Some of our mandates as facilitators in your child’s education are as follows:
- To Impart Early Learning in a Safe, Supportive and Stimulating Environment
- Introduce Moral Values & Help in Character Formation thru the Montessori approach
- To Provide Opportunities for all areas of development
- To Help Children Develop a Passion For Learning
- To Provide Children With Opportunities to Learn & Play Together
- To Help Children Develop Life Skills & Foster Self Confidence
- Encourage Children to Socialize with others
- Invoke a Sense of Discipline and focus
- Encourage Critical Thinking and Independence
Child Care Center Vaughan — Unique Features
At Childventures, our environment is truly one of a kind. Our Vaughan early learning centre has been designed to maximize learning, with cleanliness and security strongly in mind.
- Ambiance — Warm, Safe & Comfortable Environment
- Campus — Designed to Stimulate Learning & Play
- Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
- Nutrition — Fresh, Balanced, Nutritious Meals – Adhere to Canada’s Daily Food Guide
- Faculty — All Educators are trained to deliver our curriculums
- Specialty Rooms — Pursue Creative Interests like Music, Arts, and Drama, Computer and Gym
- Hygiene — Professional Cleaning Staff
- Security — Biometric Finger or Hand Scanners
We are very proud of the learning environment that we have created at Childventures Vaughan, and encourage all interested parents to see our facilities in person with a campus tour.
Our Approach to Learning
At Childventures Vaughan, as with all Childventures locations, we use a blended learning approach comprised of Montessori, Core Knowledge®, High Scope® and Baby Signs Models. By taking the best aspects of these three models, we effectively provide your child with a unique learning environment and a balanced set of applicable skills. This includes core skills like math and critical thinking, artistic expression like art and music, as well as social development such as expression, reasoning, and self-confidence.
At our Vaughan location we offer child development programs for the following age groups:
- Infant Program (0-18 months)
- Toddler Program (18-30 months)
- Preschool Program (2.6-4 years)
- JK/SK Program (4-6 years)
We also provide a before and after school program for children up age 10, as well as seasonal camps during the summertime, Christmas and March breaks.
Childventures currently has 4 locations, which can be found in Ancaster, Burlington, Richmond Hill, and Vaughan. You can learn more about each Childventures campus by visiting each link to their respective pages.
At Childventures, we have always had a strong emphasis on creative programming that keeps children of any level engaged. Our programing is broken up by age into the following categories: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, and JK/SK. We also provide before and after school programs, as well as camps, for March, Summer and Winter Breaks. To learn more about the various programs that we offer, please visit our programs page.
If you would like to learn more about our Vaughan early learning centre, or have any additional inquiries regarding our blended curriculum that incorporates Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs Curriculum, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us via the contact form on the right hand side of this page, or by visiting our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you, and helping to build a strong foundation of life skills for your child.