Childcare Centre in Burlington
“The most important years for learning are from birth to age six” — Dr. Maria Montessori
Our Burlington preschool offers children of all ages a safe, stimulating and adventurous environment designed to bring out the very best in your child.
Childventures enhanced curriculum for early childhood education blends the best of Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs facilitating early learning and brain development.
Each and every child at our facilities are provided with proper childcare and the exciting possibilities in the world around them. Our Montessori system prepares children for their own course of life assuring excellent childcare and creating an environment in which they can explore, play, create and learn at their own pace. We use our time together to create the building blocks of life-long learning for your child.
2180 Itabashi Way
Burlington, ON L7M 5A5
Our Focus In Burlington
Our main goal in Burlington, as with all of our Childventures locations is to create an atmosphere where children can learn at their own pace, while still maintaining collaboration with their peers. Some of the key components we focus on to achieve this learning environment are as follows:
- A happy and nurturing environment where children achieve full potential through Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs systems of learning
- Prepare children to develop self-confidence and self-esteem
- Facilitate early learning and brain development for your child
- Help children discover the joy of learning
- Encourage critical thinking, independence and cooperation
At Childventures we have developed an approach to learning that combines the best aspects of Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs curriculum models.
By taking the main parts of each of these learning models, we have developed an approach that we believe maximizes learning and development, including a high level of engagement. You can find more information on our unique approach to learning on the curriculum models page.
Facilities & Amenities – Child Care Burlington
At Childventures Burlington we have designed our physical environment around learning, while holding safety and security strongly in mind. Some of the features of our location include:
- Individual attention– each child receives individual care & attention
- Curriculum – blends the best of Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs
- Proper childcare – each child gets individual care & attention
- Over sized classrooms
- Faculty – All our educators are Registered ECE’s qualified to deliver our curriculums
- Campus – designed to stimulate learning and play
- Security – biometric hand scanners
- Professional cleaning staff
- Specialty Rooms – music, arts, drama, computers and gym
- Indoor & Outdoor playgrounds for each age group
- Nutrition – fresh, balanced, nutritious meals – adhere to Canada’s Daily Food Guide
- Professional cleaning staff
At Childventures Burlington we offer programs for the following age groups:
- Infant (0-18 months)
- Toddler (18-30 months)
- Preschool (2.6 to 4 years)
- JK/SK (4-6 years)
We also offer before and after school programs, as well as camps which run during Christmas, March and Summer breaks. To learn more about any of these programs, you can visit our early learning programs page.
We know how important early care and instruction is at the crucial development years of 0-6 years. At Childventures, it is our main goal to ensure that your child receives the absolute best, ensuring that they have a strong foundation to build upon for the rest of their lives.
If you would like to learn more, please visit our parent resources section, where you can view some of the news and events currently happening with us, as well as testimonials from current and past parents of our young students.
For any additional inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information on our contact page, or by using the contact form on the right hand side of this page.