Childcare Centre in Oakville
“Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.” – Maria Montessori
At our Oakville Early Learning Centre, we strive to provide children of all ages with a safe, stimulating and supportive environment where all areas of their development can be maximised.
Childventures uses a unique and well-balanced early learning education program that integrates four proven models: Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs curriculum. We provide a home-like learning environment where we impart young minds with caring characteristics that will see them develop into responsible individuals, in addition to exposing the essential reading, writing and math skills.
As a Montessori School, our emphasis is on creating a free but structured environment for children that sparks their curiosity and encourages them to play, explore, create and learn at their own pace. In so doing, we establish the building blocks of life-long development of your child as they shape their own course of life.
2025 Winston Park Drive
Childventures Oakville: Our Focus
As with our other Montessori School locations, Childventures Oakville places children in a well thought-out, predictable and disciplined class environment that optimises their natural curiosity to learn and their love of acquiring new skills and knowledge.
Our focus is to:
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that encourages active learning
- Instill moral values and facilitate character formation through the Montessori approach
- Encourage children to play and interact with peers to develop social skills
- Provide an environment that fosters experiential learning
- Expose the child to different materials and experiences to include a passion for learning
- Instill a sense of discipline and respect for authority
- Apply the Montessori method of providing freedom within limits to encourage independence and critical thinking
- Facilitate the completion of tasks and goals to foster self confidence
- Make it easier for children to transition to the Grade 1 curriculum
- Gain essential cognitive abilities that will keep children a step ahead for their entire life
Early Childcare: Unique Amenities
- Campus – designed to stimulate play and learning both indoors and outdoors
- Specialty rooms – allow children to pursue creative interests like Computer, Arts, Drama and Music
- Proper childcare – individual care and attention for each child
- Ambiance – safe, warm and comfortable
- Nutrition – fresh, nutritious, and balanced meals prepared by our in-house chefs with adherence to the Canada Daily Food Guide
- Security – biometric hand scanners
- Hygiene – professional cleaning personnel
At Childventures Oakville, we have a unique curriculum for all ages in these groups:
- Infant (0 to 18 months)
- Toddler (18 to 30 months)
- Preschool (2.6 to 4 years)
- JK/SK (4 to 6 years)
We also provide school aged camps that run during the Summer, Winter Break and March breaks. Visit our early learning programs page for more information.
Our Approach to Learning
Childventures Oakville, and its other Childventures locations, namely Vaughan, Ancaster, Richmond Hill, Burlington, and Milton use a blended learning approach comprising Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs models. We take the best aspects of these approaches to create a unique learning environment with a balanced set of applicable skills, including core skills: math & critical thinking; artistic expression; music & art; and social development; expression, self-confidence, & reasoning.
Contact our Childventures Oakville location
To find out more about our Oakville early learning and daycare centre, our Montessori school approach, or our uniquely blended curriculum, please visit our contact page or use the contact form on the right-side of this page.
You can also visit the parent resources section to view some news, events, and even testimonials of current and past parents of our young students.