Childcare Centre in Mississauga
Now Open, Register Today!
“The greatest gifts we can give our children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” – Maria Montessori
Childventures is proud to provide children of all ages a safe, stimulating and supportive environment that sets each individual child up for success.
The Childventures curriculum is well rounded, unique, diverse and is what sets us apart. The program integrates four proven curriculum models: Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs, to ensure that your child experiences an all-encompassing learning experience. Our childcare program develops essential reading, writing and math skills, to ensure your child is ready to enter grade school upon the completion of our program. Childventures students learn in a home-like environment, where young minds develop character that will help them evolve into responsible adults.
The Montessori curriculum is based on a free yet structured environment that sparks curiosity, playfulness, exploration and creativity to assist each child with learning at their own pace. Your child will establish the skills to continue life-long development as they shape their own course of life.
Childventures Mississauga: Our Focus
The Montessori philosophy uses a well-organized, predictable class environment that creates a curiosity to learn and provides children with the tools to live up to their fullest potential.
Our focus is to:
- Provide a safe environment and encourage active learning
- Use Montessori teachings to instill moral values and facilitate character formation
- Help develop social skills by interacting with peers
- Provide experiential learning in a welcoming and inclusive environment
- Create a passion for learning in children through many different experiences
- Focus on the importance of respect and discipline
- Provide appropriate freedoms to nurture independence and critical thinking
- Help with the completion of tasks and goals which manifests self-confidence and independence
- Transition children into the Grade 1 curriculum smoothly
- Develop essential cognitive abilities to keep children a step ahead for their entire lives
Early Childcare: Unique Amenities
- Campus – Various indoor and outdoor environments used to promote play
- Specialty rooms – Computer, art, drama, gym and music rooms to nurture creativity
- Proper childcare – A personalized approach for each child
- Ambiance – An encouraging and helpful learning environment
- Nutrition – In-house chefs prepare freshly cooked meals daily in adherence to the Canada Daily Food Guide
- Security – Biometric hand scanners provide increased safety
- Hygiene – Professional cleaning personnel clean the facilities daily to ensure a clean, safe, learning environment
At our childcare centre in Mississauga, we provide a unique curriculum for these age groups:
- Infant (0 to 18 months)
- Toddler (18 to 30 months)
- Preschool (2.6 to 4 years)
- JK/SK (4 to 6 years)
We additionally provide camps for school aged students that take place during the summer, winter and March breaks.
Our Approach to Learning
Our Mississauga childcare centre, alongside our other Childventures locations in: Vaughan, Ancaster, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Milton, Aurora, Markham and Burlington, provide children with a blended learning experience that combines Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs curriculums. We take the most effective aspects of each of the methods and create a learning environment that helps children develop a balanced set of skills.
Contact Our Childventures Mississauga Location
If you are looking for childcare in Mississauga, please use the contact form on the right of this page to reach out to us.
At Childventures Mississauga, our early learning academy is more than just a daycare. We strive to help your children learn and grow in a friendly and safe environment.