Childcare Centre in Waterloo – Coming Soon!
Opening Early 2021!
“If education is protection to life, you will realize that it is necessary that education accompany life during its whole course.” – Maria Montessori
At all of our Childventures locations, we pridefully offer children of all ages a safe, stimulating and supportive environment where their personal development is set up for success.
Our educational program provides children with the knowledge they need to become well-rounded individuals. Our curriculum is balanced, integrating four of the most successful learning approaches into one: Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs. We shape young minds in a home-like environment, ensuring your child is comfortable and gaining the education they need to grow into a responsible adult. We also spend time focusing on developing essential skills such as reading, writing and math.
An important feature of the Montessori curriculum is the creation of a free yet structured environment for children that will fuel your child’s curiosity, playfulness, exploration and creativity, all while helping them learn at their own pace. This will help your child shape the direction of their own life while simultaneously establishing the building blocks to continue life-long growth.
Childventures Waterloo: Our Focus
A well-organized and predictable class environment is a key element of the Montessori curriculum. It will heighten your child’s natural curiosity to learn, while maximizing their fullest potential.
Our focus is to:
- Nurture active learning in a safe environment
- Use the Montessori approach to instill moral values and facilitate character formation
- Support interaction with peers to help develop social skills
- Create an environment that welcomes experiential learning
- Help your child be passionate about their educational experience
- Instill a respect for authority and discipline within your child.
- Give your child an appropriate amount of freedom to develop critical thinking skills and independence
- Monitor tasks and goals until the completion stage which fosters self-confidence and independence
- Ready your child for the grade 1 curriculum
- Assist children in developing their personal cognitive abilities to keep them at the forefront for their entire lives.
Early Childcare: Unique Amenities
- Our campus has indoor and outdoor environments used to encourage play
- Specialty rooms comprised of computer, arts, drama, music and gym rooms to instill the importance of creativity
- Proper childcare that will provide personalized care for each individual
- Ambiance that portrays a nurturing learning environment to your child
- Nutrition is important. Our in-house chefs provide nutritious meals for your child meeting the requirements of the Canada Daily Food Guide
- Security that you can feel good about. We use biometric hand scanners to ensure safety.
- Hygiene is essential to ensure your child is learning in a healthy environment. We use professional cleaning personnel to make sure we always have a clean facility.
At Childventures Aurora, we have specific curriculums for all ages in these groups:
- Infant (0 to 18 months)
- Toddler (18 to 30 months)
- Preschool (2.6 to 4 years)
- JK/SK (4 to 6 years)
Additionally, we provide camps for school aged students which take place during the summer, winter and March Break. Visit our early learning programs page for more information.
Our Approach to Learning
Childventures Waterloo, as well as all of our other childcare locations in: Vaughan, Ancaster, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Milton, Aurora and Burlington, use a blended learning approach combining Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs curriculums. Our curriculum uses the most effective aspects of these methods creating a wholesome learning experience with a balanced set of applicable skills that will stay with them for life.
Contact our Childventures Waterloo location
To find out more about when our Waterloo childcare and early learning centre will be open, please contact us. We will provide you with important information regarding the development and opening of this new childcare centre.