Childcare Centre in Aurora – Coming Soon!
“The child has a mind able to absorb knowledge. They have the power to teach themselves.” – Dr. Maria Montessori
In Childventures Aurora, we take pride in providing children of all ages a safe, stimulating and supportive environment where their personal development is set up to flourish.
Childventures’ unique, well-balanced and diverse early learning education program integrates four proven curriculum models: Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs. Learning in a home-like environment, we shape young minds to develop character that will help them evolve into responsible people. We do this while also developing essential reading, writing and math skills.
A key element of the Montessori curriculum is on creating a free yet structured environment for children that will ignite curiosity, playfulness, exploration, creativity and will help them learn at their own pace. This will help your child establish the building blocks to continue life-long development as they shape their own course of life.
95 Eric T Smith Parkway,
Aurora Ontario L4G 0K2
Childventures Aurora: Our Focus
Montessori philosophies place children in a well-organized and predictable class environment that will optimize their natural curiosity to learn, while maximizing their fullest potential.
Our focus is to:
- Encourage active learning in a safe environment
- Use the Montessori approach to instill moral values and facilitate character formation
- Nurture interaction with peers to help develop social skills
- Provide an environment that welcomes experiential learning
- Develop a passion for learning through different experiences
- Show the importance of discipline and respect for authority
- Provide reasonable freedoms to encourage independence and critical thinking
- Oversee the completion of tasks and goals which foster self confidence and independence
- Smoothly transition children into the Grade 1 curriculum
- Help children develop essential cognitive abilities to keep them a step ahead for their entire life
Early Childcare: Unique Amenities
- Campus – Indoor and outdoor environments used to stimulate play
- Specialty rooms – Computer, arts, drama and music rooms to encourage creativity
- Proper childcare – Personalized care for each child
- Ambiance – A nurturing learning environment
- Nutrition – In-house chefs preparing freshly cooked meals with adherence to the Canada Daily Food Guide
- Security – Biometric hand scanners to ensure safety
- Hygiene – Professional cleaning personnel to ensure a clean environment
At Childventures Aurora, we have a unique curriculum for all ages in these groups:
- Infant (0 to 18 months)
- Toddler (18 to 30 months)
- Preschool (2.6 to 4 years)
- JK/SK (4 to 6 years)
We also provide camps for school aged students that take place during the Summer, Winter Break and March breaks. Visit our early learning programs page for more information.
Our Approach to Learning
Childventures Aurora, alongside Childventures locations in: Vaughan, Ancaster, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Milton and Burlington, use a blended learning approach combining Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs curriculums. We take the effective aspects of these methods to create a blended learning experience with a balanced set of applicable skills.