Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of children and families?
Childventures Early Learning Academy are one of the GTA’s leaders in Early Childhood Education, winning numerous awards for excellence in the child care field. Established in 2002, Childventures boasts six state-of-the-art campuses which are second to none. In 2020, we will be opening our seventh location in Aurora.
We are currently looking for experienced and inspired Full-Time Registered Early Childhood Educators for various ages. The right candidate truly understands the importance of education in children’s lives and will cultivate trusting, caring relationships with children, families, teachers, and the local community. Childventures offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package:
Some of the many reasons to consider Childventures for your career path…
- Competitive Base Pay
- 4% vacation, upon hire, plus a 2% vacation increase at 5 and 10 years of service
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Life Insurance) paid entirely by Childventures
- Long-Term Disability
- Childcare discount incentives
- 3 wellness days
- RRSP plan option
- 2 paid Professional Development days, annually for all team members
- On-going paid training of Childventures unique combination of Montessori, Core Knowledge, High Scope and Baby Signs curriculum
- Additional training including Second Step, Jolly Phonics and Brain Gym
- Outside Professional Development opportunities for professional growth, fully compensated by Childventures
- First Aid and CPR training, with our in-house Childventures instructors, at no cost to our team members
- Weekly, out of class programming time for our educators to fully focus on preparation for optimized learning outcomes and developmental goals for their children
- On-going support provided by age-specific team mentors, over and above required ratios and far exceeding ministry legislation
Click Below to Apply
Working at Childventures
Please take a moment to view this short video that speaks to some of the benefits of joining the CV educator team.