The wait is over: it’s time for summer camp! Your child may be ready to run right out the door to join their friends for their day filled with creativity, fitness learning and exploration, but do you have everything ready for them?
Packing for camp can be tough without a checklist of must-haves for your child’s day away, so we have made it easy by putting together this list for you.
Summer Camp Packing List:
- Sunscreen – always make sure to apply before leaving the house, as well as pack a bottle to ensure your child is protected against the sun.
- Sunglasses – when the bulk of the activities are outside, they will be sure to need these!
- Hat with a brim – even with sunscreen and sunglasses, a hat is always good to protect the head and face.
- Back pack – essential for all of your child’s camp necessities.
- Bathing suit and towel – be prepared for those water activities.
- Bag for wet clothes – keep the rest of the items in the back pack dry.
- Change of clothes – just in case!
- Comfortable footwear – for the days that include a lot of walking or sports activities.
- Reusable water bottle – staying hydrated throughout the day is important.
- Prescription medication – if your child requires any medications, make sure the camp staff are aware, and the proper medication and paper work is on site.
Don’t worry about snacks or meals, Childventures provide nutritious meals prepared by our professional in-house chef.
Be sure to review the Summer Camp schedule to see the activities your child will be doing that day and pack accordingly!