Enjoy our head chef’s healthy Thanksgiving-themed recipe this week! Try our Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe with gravy for your Thanksgiving dinner this weekend! Your children are sure to love it!
• 4-5 Turkey Breasts
• 1 Pinch of Garlic Powder
• 1 Pinch of Thyme
• 1 Pinch of Sage
• 1.5 cups of Water
• Plus Drippings
• 1/4 cup Flour
• 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil
Roasted Turkey Breast with Pan Gravy – serve chicken on dinner plates; serve gravy in soup
1. Preheat oven to 325 F
2. Place turkey breast on a lined oven tray and season with garlic, thyme and sage
3. Bake in the oven until turkey breast reaches an internal temperature of 165 F
4. Pour drippings from turkey breast through a gravy strainer into a medium size pot.
5. Add water and bring to a vigorous boil.
6. Slowly add flour and oil roux and whisk to avoid lumps to desired consistency.
7. Place on serving dish.