Try this delicious and healthy butter chicken recipe! Your child is bound to love one of our head chef’s creations!
1 ½ lbs. Chicken Breast (cubed)
1 can Tomato Sauce (15 oz.)
500 ml 35% Cream
1 tbsp. Ginger root (minced)
1 each Small Spanish Onion (finely diced)
1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
2 tbsp. Tandoori Masala
1 tsp. Garam Masala
2 tsp. Curry Powder
2 tbsp. Fresh Coriander (snipped)
2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1½ tsp. Lemon Juice
2 ½ cups Cooked Basmati Rice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Marinate chicken with vegetable oil, lemon juice, curry powder and tandoori masala.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; stir in onions, ginger and garlic and cook until onions have caramelized. (approx. 10 minutes)
- Melt remaining butter in a saucepan and combine tomato sauce, cream and garam masala. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in onions, garlic and ginger.
- While sauce is simmering, add marinated chicken to a lined baking sheet and roast in the oven until cooked.
- Stir in chicken breast to the sauce and heat through.
- Serve over Basmati Rice and garnish with fresh coriander.