COVID-19 has brought significant changes to the forefront of our everyday lives. As we look to the future, we will all have a role to play in continuing to adjust to this new normal.
At CV, we recognize that as a childcare provider, we are entrusted with delivering a stimulating learning experience while maintaining the continued health and safety of our team and children.
With that in mind, we have consistently gone above and beyond government regulations to ensure the safety of all families and team.
Below, you will find more information about the enhancements that have been added to all of Childventures campuses.
Childventures COVID-19 Enhancements
- Pre-screening: We incorporate a technology solution that allows parents to complete the pre-screening form seamlessly and accurately for their child each morning.
- Temperature Checks: Upon arrival at our centre, all team members and children have their temperature taken with a contactless thermometer. Should there be any variance in the reading or a high temperature, children or team members are asked to return home.
- Scheduled Time Slots: To ensure physical distancing measures are being met, we schedule both pick-up and drop-off time slots to limit traffic within each centre.
- Environment Facilitators: We have hired full-time team members, to ensure the sterilization process throughout each centre is completed thoroughly and consistently. They ensure all high touch-point areas and classroom activities are properly sterilized throughout each day.
- Contact Tracing: Through the HiMama app, we are able to identify and track the movement of CV children. This allows us to trace interactions between children and team should there be any need for contact tracing.
- Physical Distancing: We have implemented physical distancing measures throughout all our centres to decrease the risk of transmission. While these measures are in place, children are still able to interact socially with one another to facilitate a healthy learning environment that facilitates key socialization development.
- HEPA Filters: To add another level of safety for our children, we have added state-of-the-art HEPA filters into all our classrooms. These filters take away 97% of the bacteria within the air through their filtration technology.
- PPE for Educators: Face masks and shields are worn continuously when interacting with children in the classroom. Though rest assured, children’s resiliency and adaptiveness have ensured a seamless entry despite these adjustments.
In addition to all of the enhancements above, all of the same practices will be applied to our entire staff where necessary, to ensure everyone entering our facilities is in good health to keep your children safe.
Despite the adjustments we have made over the past year, we have been so thrilled to be able to offer the same high quality of care to our children and families. If you have any other questions regarding our COVID-19 enhancements, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you!