Childcare Centre in Ancaster / Hamilton
“Free the child’s potential, and you will transform him into the world” — Maria Montessori
Welcome to our Ancaster Preschool – the childcare centre in Ancaster that lays the solid foundation for your child’s future learning and character formation.
We provide a safe, supportive and stimulating environment where children are encouraged to grow to their fullest potential in a daycare setting.
Our blended curriculum incorporates teaching methods from Baby Signs and Montessori to Core Knowledge® and High Scope®. It is fine tuned specifically for early childhood education to help children improve their reading, writing and math skills and to love and respect the different groups that make up our Canadian Society.
1281 Mohawk Road
Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9
Accessible from the “Linc” and Hwy 403
At Childventures Ancaster our goal is to provide children with a toolbox of applicable skills, which will not only prepare them for grade school, but also provide them with a framework of cognitive abilities that will stay with them for their entire life. Some of the areas we focus on to achieve this are:
- Preparing children to develop self-confidence and self-esteem
- Helping children discover the joy of learning early in life
- Instilling the virtues of love & respect for all
- Encouraging children to socialize with others
- Fostering a sense of cooperation among children at an early stage
- Invoking a sense of discipline and focus
- Encouraging critical thinking and independence
- Helping in character formation through the Montessori approach
Childventures Ancaster: Early Learning Curriculum
All of the Childventures locations follow the same curriculum, which is a unique approach designed to achieve a high level of learning and development for your child across a number of areas. We’ve designed our approach by taking the best aspects of Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs learning models, and combining them for an optimal learning environment. To learn more about our approach, and how it applies to specific subject areas, please visit our curriculum models page.
Childventures Ancaster: Unique Features
At Childventures Ancaster we’ve created a truly unique environment to engage our young students, and facilitate learning throughout the entire day.
We also have a strong emphasis on safety and security at Childventures, and all of our locations we equipped with biometric hand scanners for entry. Additionally, all parents will be provided with access to a secure live webcam feed, allowing parents to check up on their child throughout the day. Some of the other unique features at our Childventures locations include:
- Environment: warm, safe & welcoming space
- Campus: designed to stimulate learning & play
- Indoor & outdoor playgrounds for each age group
- Faculty: all educators are trained to deliver our curriculums
- Specialty rooms: pursue creative interests like music, arts, and drama etc
- Hygiene: professional cleaning staff
- Seasonal menus created by our nutritionist and chef
If you have any additional questions, or would like to learn more, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to give you a personal tour of the facility, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you, and discussing how Childventures can aid in your child’s growth and development.