Childcare Centre in Richmond Hill
“It is the child who makes the man, and no man exists who was not made by the child he once was.” — Maria Montessori
Welcome to our Richmond Hill Early Learning Child Care Centre
We provide safe, stimulating and nurturing child care in Richmond Hill and the surrounding communities of Jefferson, Elgin Mills, Oak Ridges, Newmarket, and Aurora, helping them grow in to creative individuals and responsible citizens.
Childventures provides a home like environment, where, apart from honing their reading, writing and math skills we instill in young minds the importance of moral values and good citizenship.
Our child care centre incorporates Montessori, High Scope® and Core Knowledge® Curriculum. Which offers a stimulating early care and education experience geared to the advancement of each child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
Richmond Hill Campus
10775 Leslie Street, Unit 4
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B2
Childventures Richmond Hill
Within Childventures, we utilize a number of different subject areas and montessori learning approaches to ensure that your child is engaged throughout the day. Within our early learning centre your child will be introduced to educational opportunities such as:
- Reading, Writing & Math Skills
- Out Door Camps- Adventure, Learning & Fun
- Science Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Geographical Awareness
- Drama & Music
- Sports & Adventure
- Group Activities
Our Richmond Hill Early Learning Center offers an amazing combination of features unique to Childventures locations. Some of these features include:
- World Class Facilities: Safe & Comfortable – to Stimulate Learning & Play
- High Level of Care: Happy & Welcoming Environment- Brings Out the Best in each Child
- Security: Biometric Hand Scanners
- Ambiance: Warm, Safe & Comfortable Environment
- Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds
- Nutrition: Fresh, Balanced, Nutritious Meals – Adhere to Canada’s Daily Food Guide
- Faculty: All Educators Qualified to deliver our curriculum
- Specialty Rooms: Pursue Creative Interests like Music, Arts, Drama physical activity and computers
- Hygiene: Professional Cleaning Staff
- Sleep Rooms: Separate for Infants, Toddlers & Other Age Groups
- To Impart Early Learning in a Safe, Supportive and Stimulating Environment
- Inculcate Moral Values & Help in Character Formation
- Make Transition to Grade 1 Smoother & Easier
- Helping in character formation through the Montessori approach
- To Provide Opportunities for Experimental Learning
- To Help Children Develop a Passion For Learning
- To Help Children Develop Life Skills &Foster Self Confidence
- Encourage Children to Socialize and Develop Social Skills
- Inculcate a Sense of Discipline & Obedience to Authority
- Encourage Critical Thinking and Independence
How we design our Curriculum
The curriculum that we have designed is really what sets Childventures apart. At Childventures, students will be exposed to a learning approach that combines Montessori, High Scope®, and Core Knowledge® models. By combining, and taking the best aspects of these three models, the young students at the Childventures early learning centre will have a better grasp on many fundamental concepts, essential for future development.
At Childventures, our goal is simple: to give children the best possible foundation for learning, communication, and ultimately, a successful future. We achieve this by focusing on:
- Moral Values & Help in Character Formation
- Providing Opportunities for Experimental Learning
- Helping Children Develop a Passion For Learning
- Helping Children Develop Life Skills & Foster Self Confidence
- Encourage Children to Socialize and Develop Communication Skills
- Instilling a Sense of Discipline & Obedience to Authority
- Encouraging Critical Thinking and Independence
At Childventures Richmond Hill, we offer early learning programs for children in the following age groups:
- Infant Program (0-18 months)
- Toddler Program (18-30 months)
- Preschool Program (2.6-4 years)
- JK/SK Program (4-6 years)
We also offer a before and after school program for children up to 10 years of age, as well as Christmas, summer and march break camps for children aged 6-10 years.
More information on any of our programs can be found on the Childventures programs page.
Currently Childventures has 4 locations, found in
- Richmond Hill
To learn more about each individual location, simply follow the respective link. If you have any specific questions, you can find the contact information for each location on our Contact Page. Additionally, you can always reach us using the contact form on the right side of this page.
Book a Tour
If you are interested in the Childventures Toddler program, we would encourage you to book a campus tour with us. During your tour, you will see the entire early learning centre facility that your child will be learning and developing in throughout their time with us. You will also have the opportunity to see some of our amazing staff who will be guiding your child’s learning and development throughout the program.
We look forward to hearing from you, and becoming a part of your child’s learning and development.
If you have any further questions about any of our Childventures locations, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can send us a message using the form on the right side of this page. Alternatively, you can find the contact information for each location on our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you.